Today I woke up slightly apprehensive... I had received my life changing package on Saturday and I have been waiting on pins and needles to start. But would "this time" be like all the others? Would it be filled with broken promises to myself, to others that "this was it". Will I wake up 6 months from now and think why didn't I stick with it?
I decided in my head this was THE LAST time that I was starting over. No excuses, no cheating, though there isn't a need for cheating because this isn't a diet. This is a lifestyle change. I need to be healthy, I need to be happy and fun and energetic. I need my kids to have a legacy to follow that does not include over eating, fast food, and pain pills. I need to start every day with "wow I feel great" and not "good lord I feel terrible"
So here's to the change, the better, the happy, the healthy and the love of life, the never again needed to take a "before" picture, the never needing to "start again" because this time I refuse to give up.

No comments:
Post a Comment