We may not be your average family, but we make it work. Sometimes its crazy, sometimes its hectic, but its always fun, and always an adventure.
Friday, September 28, 2012
3 pants in 3 days
I'm so giddy today I can barely stand it. A few years ago I had gone shopping at Old Navy when they were having a great clearance sale and bought about 4-5 pairs of pants and jeans. Three of these were smaller than the size I was at the time, but I was "going to go on a diet and lose some weight"... Fast forward several years, a few moves, and one tote box full of things that didnt fit but I didnt want to get rid of. (They still had tags!) Since starting on Herbalife I hadnt really thought about the clothes that much, mostly because I didnt want to be disappointed if they still didnt fit. So Wednesday of this week I decided to try one of the pairs on, just to see. Well to my surprise they fit! In fact, they might even be a little big. I was SUPER excited. So Yesterday I decided to try on another, they fit too! OMG. I was on cloud nine. This morning, I took a bigger risk. You see, there was a pair of jeans, that I had paid like, $5 for, that at the time I couldnt even pull up over my thighs. I didnt care this morning, I was going for it. Not only did I get them past my thighs, but over my butt, and even zipped and buttoned! HOLY COW! So thanks to Herbalife I have officially lost 20 lbs, 2 pants sizes, and gained half a new wardrobe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment