Well, its been a little over a month and a half since I started my lifestyle change. Thats right folks, its NOT A DIET, and I'm not "losing" weight, I'm getting rid of it, because I have no intention whatsoever of finding it again. As seen in my previous posts its not about the weight loss alone, I feel AMAZING. I have energy, I dont lay in bed for days with headaches, I want to go go go and experience all that life has to offer. I keep getting asked though whenever I tell someone about Herbalife "but doesnt that cost a TON of money?" So here is my answer. No, it doesnt cost a ton, and what you gain from it, is worth THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
What HERBALIFE cost me this month : $160
What HERBALIFE saved me this month:
Monster energy drinks (1-2 per day) $50-75
Fast food breakfast (5 days per week) $100
Fast food lunch (5 days per week) $160
Pain medicine for headaches $25
Sleeping pills (RX kind) $40
Five hour energy (about 3 per week) $30
Total - $430
After 6 weeks
15lbs gone
8 inches gone
more energy than I ever remember having
What would you pay to feel good EVERY DAY!?? - Email me for more info!
No comments:
Post a Comment